Credera kickstarts its operations in India
Hyderabad, April 26, 2022: Justin Bell, Global Executive Officer & President, Credera visited India to officially kickstart the operations division in the country. Credera is a global, boutique consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data, and technology.
Credera started its inorganic expansion in India by investing in Areteans in 2021, TA Digital earlier this year and is now officially expanding its horizons by starting operations in India as well as further acquisitions.
Together, Credera, Areteans, TA Digital and the broader Credera network companies provide a comprehensive strategy for creating meaningful experiences for the clients’ customers. As a part of Credera’s growth strategy, they seek to invest in organizations that enhance digital transformation and customer experience. Areteans is the largest pure-play Pega Global Elite partner that brings its exclusive Pega capabilities as part of the larger strategy.
Justin Bell and Mahesh Agrawal, Chief Executive Officer, Areteans briefed about the future road map of this strategic partnership and plans to create a larger impact with partner companies.
Justin Bell speaking on the occasion said, Credera is a Global boutique technical consulting firm and has been heavily investing in this market in India. The people from India are incredibly important for our overall strategy. What we created is unique and special in the market, we work globally to help the world’s best clients wherever they happen to be. Just about a year ago, we saw the same cultural connections with Areteans, in terms of the way they take care of their people, that’s why we made the investment in the company a year ago and been happy with the partnership to this point and we will continue to invest and grow. In January we made second large investment in a company called TA Digital and all together have over 2000 people here in India and looking to grow that in a substantial way, both organically by hiring more people and through more acquisitions. We believe we have a great combination here by having the nascent technologies with client focus. By the investments we made in the last couple of years we created a network and added definite specialties through Areteans and TA Digital. We are really looking for companies that have a great culture and have great leaders, we then work with those leaders and grow those businesses and leverage the broader set of capabilities across the network. Our network is present in USA, Canada, Costa Rica, Colombia, UK, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, besides India. We work specifically in digital transformation space when a client has a need to better reach to their customer. We help clients to market themselves or products, for assessing customer experience, we help them to use the technology in modern and innovative ways to better their customer’s experience and drive more sales or more profit. Our hiring philosophy is recruiting through campus or university to recruit young people and experienced professionals. In all we have 3500 head count across the globe, 1000 of them are in USA and 2000 in India. Credera and the whole Credera network is part of a large Advertising and Marketing booming company called Omnicom, a publicly traded company.
Mahesh Agrawal said, we are really excited to be part of Credera network which gets us global footing and benefits customers. As part of the Credera network we look forward to big growth across the globe and in India in terms of our delivery centers. As a group we are planning to expand into many more cities and of course making it bigger and bigger in Hyderabad as well. Through our combination of Credera, Areteans and TA Digital, we are going to the customers with each entity focused on their specialized skills and providing integrated solutions to the customer. We have lot of positive vibes from the customers appreciating this kind of a network offering end to end implementation with the focus on their own respective skills. Areteans is head quartered in Hyderabad and has offices at Kolkatta, Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon and Bhubaneshwar, we are also planning to expand to other cities as well. As a group we are to are planning to grow by 200% in the next two years, this is possible through expanding into more tier 2 cities while simultaneously growing in the existing cities..
Talking Points (Areteans):
- Areteans is the only pure-play Pega partner to be recognized with the ‘Global Elite’ distinction.
- Areteans is one of the fastest-growing companies; within the past five years we have grown into a company of 750+ employees and we are aiming to get 3000 employees by 2024 across the globe.
- Areteans is a world-class organization that has created a significant impact on the end-to-end Pega ecosystems. This also means that 90% of Areteans’ workforce is Pega Express Badged and Pega v8.6 badged
- Collaboration with Areteans means working with certified professionals who excel at all things Pega. Areteans is always aligned with the changing times and that is the reason it has an immaculate go-live track record. Areteans is an organization that has outstanding client references.
- Our culture of innovation and years of experience in Pega implementations help us deliver simple to complex digital transformations, accelerating our customers’ time-to-market. Our internal best practices, supported by our unique hub & spoke model, ensure accelerated delivery of Pega implementations.
The following are some important numbers to note:
– 750+ certified Pega consultants
– 40 happy customers
– 100+ Pega go-lives
– 5 Pega focused practices
Talking Points (Credera):
- Credera is rapidly growing in India and is now over 2,000 team members strong in combination with our network of affiliated companies including Areteans and TA Digital.
- Credera is a great place to work for entrepreneurial, growth-oriented leaders at all levels to continue to grow with new opportunities
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA Award Winner
- 2021 Best Workplace for Millennials from Great Place to Work
- 2021 Rated #20 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services
- We’ve found rapid growth through our mission of creating an extraordinary impact on our clients, colleagues, and community and with those making up the fabric of our company, we are fulfilling our vision to be a global boutique consulting firm
- Credera offers clients in-depth build and delivery capabilities as well as extensive expertise in software solutions such as Pega (through Areteans) and Adobe (TA Digital)
Areteans – Excel it. We excel at providing strategic advisory. We excel at robust implementations. We excel at seamless transformations. Areteans – We always get it right as the largest pure-play PegaGlobal Elite partner. We employ our deep end-to-end expertise and advanced solutions to design disruptive growth centric Pega solutions for enterprises on a fast track to scale. Our 100% Pega focus and advanced end to end Pega capabilities across 1:1 Customer Engagement, Intelligent Automation and Customer Service unlock strategic insights that help us envision and build highly scalable solutions for your business, assuring uninterrupted business growth and consistent ROI.
Credera is a global, boutique consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data, and technology with approximately 3,000 consultants around the globe who daily live out our mission to make an extraordinary impact on our clients, people, and communities. Credera has been growing rapidly over the last five years. Credera has opened offices all over the globe and is continuing to grow both by acquisition and organically. Our focus on being a global, boutique consulting firm passionately dedicated to our mission of making an extraordinary impact on our clients, colleagues, and community has set us apart from our competitors.
Founded in 1999, Credera is headquartered in Dallas, TX and hosts offices in Houston, Denver, Chicago, New York, London, Manchester, Los Angeles, Singapore, and Leeds.